This Crock raises even more questions:
- How did the Chocoholics Anonymous Guy find Grossie in the middle of a vast desert?
- Why does CHG need a clipboard to carry a very simple message to Grossie?
- Wouldn't the purpose of an organization like CA be to help people when they fall off the wagon, not kick them out?
- Why is CHG wearing a fedora hat on top of his mullet in the desert in Northern Africa?
- Why do CHG's eyelids in panel two look like breasts?
- If a wagon were made of chocolate, wouldn't it break or melt if someone sat on it?
- Is there such a thing as Crock-aholics Anonymous for people who can't stop reading it but really want to?