Sunday, November 25, 2007

11/13 comics


I remember when I first came out to myself, as the kids are calling it these days, way back when puberty hit. Growing up in exurban/small town Indiana, I really didn't know what to do with it. I had a vague idea that I would wait until college before anything really happened in terms of sexuality. That's what I thought in junior high, and high school changed things around a little....

But it seems that Jeffy is having similar thought,s albeit at a younger age. Hang in there, Jeffy! There'll be great boys, I mean, toys to play with in college!


This Pluggers answers one of the biggest questions that I have about the Plugger-verse: Can anyone just send in whatever yo mama joke they've heard or insult they've received and get published?

The answer is an unequivocal "yes".

No comments: