Saturday, July 7, 2007

Friday's Apartment 3-G


OMG. Like five minutes after she finds out about LuAnn's CO poisoning, Margo has already replaced her. And she found someone a whole lot more interesting! She has a Southern accent! And an orange dress with orange lapels and orange ribbons in her hair! Could she possibly be the most fashionably dressed A3G character ever? Or will her status as a foreigner in New York render her uncool next to polo-shirt-and-V-neck-sweater Tommie Thompson? Only time will tell.

Of course, this could all be a decoy, because the lazy characterization embodied in the term "sugar" in panel three might just mean that whoever writes A3G has just checked out on this one. I got my revenge on Albert Pinkham Ryder; now a bunch of people who never knew who he was in the first place think he's a murderer. I guess I can just throw in a Southern belle while I hit the clubs.

No comments: