Monday, May 21, 2007

For Better of for Worse


While Ellie's pondering the gross difference in size between the houses and how it relates to the difference in size between their two families, I'd like to do a little math. Number of people in Michael's family: 4. Number of people in the Pattersons' family: 3. The difference between the two? One effin' person. Holy cow. I really didn't know that Canadian zoning law was all that specific about how many people can live in a house.

As a side note, I've never really believed Johnston's depiction of April's character. I mean, isn't she supposed to be some sort of mainstream teenage girl? So why doesn't she like the idea of having a finished basement to herself? Seriously, at her age I was worried half the time about my parents walking in on me jacking off. I totally would have welcomed the 7 second warning that stairs would have provided.

No comments: